Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Old Cards And Other Creative Stuff

I'm taking a break from kiddie cards and I'm currently working on a new card design replicating an armoire (cabinet). I have an antique armoire in my living room which I use for an entertainment center. The piece inspired me to create a card design using the concept. You'll love the beautiful templates that I've created for the armoire card. I'll be posting it once it's done.

Meanwhile, here are some cards and other creative stuff that I've been meaning to post.Thank you for stopping by to take a look.


























7 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!!!!! These cards are absolutely beautiful. I can only hope I will be as good as you one day. Keep up the great work.
    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gosh Gayle, your cards are magnificent!!!
    catophile@totacc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle,
    That flowerpot card is just beautiful! They all are, but that one really stands out to me.
    Thank you for sending me the lovely files that I requested yesterday. I'm still going through your blog, admiring your work.

    Karen
    kbrig@ptd.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great creations, particularly like the open book at the top. beckalison46@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are stunning!! I would be grateful for all of these files ~ Thank you :)
    StampinDiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love love your flowers! Gorgeous!
    tom.mutter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete