Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Card 2011

Sorry, I'm very late in posting my Christmas card for 2011. I actually finished the card early December and was able to mail them on time. I was so worried about snail mail and was very relieved to be told by the recipients that they did get them before Christmas.

I used acetate (also called transparency film) for the base of the card to which I adhered the bling-bling embellies. The Christmas ornaments design is a set from the Silhouette store. The flourish is originally from the Silhouette store, too, which I recreated by duplicating the design and mirroring it and welded the 2 sides to a tag to turn it into a flourished tag. I used DCWV Mango Frost for the ornaments.











6 comments:

  1. Smart to do all the cutting then all the assembling. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I like the way you cut out all the pieces, organize and then assemble. Beautiful card. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gayle. Thank you for sending me the Studio file for the notepad holder. I've made my first one and put it on my blog.

    It's not as nice as yours but as a first attempt I'm really pleased with it.

    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ate Gayle for the beautiful card. you are so thoughtful...thank you too for tips and inspirations... God bless you more!

    Aireen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What ADORABLE cards!!! I love these!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU so very much for your very sweet comment you left on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you still here? I see your posts stopped in January. I am looking for a "fund raising thermometer" graphic to cut on my Silhouette. I thought of asking you because you are so good with your Sil!

    ReplyDelete