Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Decorated Keepsake Box

Everybody just loves the decorated index card box (http://ligayatg.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html) that I made for my friend and my niece requested me to make one for her. So here is another decorated box that I made for my niece, Tata, which she will use for her keepsakes.

I used my new Silhouette Cameo for all the designs on this box. I just love my Cameo!!! I used the same daisy flower design (tutorial on my post:  http://ligayatg.blogspot.com/2011/04/3d-flowers.html) that I used on Benjie's box. I used plain cream card stock for the flowers which I sprayed with my homemade glimmer mist (http://ligayatg.blogspot.com/2011/04/homemade-glimmer-mist.html) to match the colors of the pattern paper (DCWV) that I used to cover the box. I used the glimmer mists that I made back in August and I was impressed that the quality and consistency of the mists remained the same. 

I would like to be able to make keepsake boxes for my other nieces, too.









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. Thank you Aunt Gay for making one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle, I can't even express thoughts on this one, I'm speechless, just gorgeous! Your work and designs are exquisite, lucky for the recipients of your gifts. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos.

    Hugs, Lori m
    tiredlady47@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete