Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Golden Retriever Card For Ranjeet

I made this card for Ranjeet, son of my very good friend, Elaine. I always struggle in coming up with card ideas for boys. I made the Angry Birds card for his birthday last year  Thank you, Ranee (his sister), for giving me the great tip this time. Ranjeet is crazy about his new dog, a golden retriever. I found a great picture of one and made it into a simple card. As I was figuring out the sentiment for the card, I came up with the idea of using a bone shape for the sentiment tag. I used the Walt Disney font. I just love the way this turned out. 


Everything on the card is included in the free file. Please note that I only share my files with my blog followers. Join now to enjoy my free files. Post  your comments now for the file request. PLEASE do not forget to indicate your e-mail address.

Happy crafting!
Ligaya










23 comments:

  1. That card is amazing! I love the bone holding the sentiment too. I would love the file please, thank you!!
    leah at leahscraftylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Have many pouch loving friends.
    Would love the files for this.
    Thanks Kaz
    kaz@designsinstitches.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card! There is something so very special about a "boy and his dog".

    I would appreciate the file also.

    marda mardafrie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Gayle and a great idea using the bone for the sentiment. Please my I have a copy of the file. Thank you so much
    Elaine x
    efrewin582@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely sweet. I know of a few friends who would appreciate receiving one. I would really love a copy of the file. Thanks very much.

    Steffie
    stefchu88@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic as usual!!! I would love a copy of the file. Thanks in advance!
    Bonnie
    behmann@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card--I too would love the file, thanks so much
    Sankarl4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card - I wonder if I could adapt the idea using a Cavalier King Charles spaniel instead of the retriever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ann. Sure, you can. Just find search for a good image of the breed that you like, copy and paste it in Studio, do a trace/trace and detach. For the base of the card, make an offset of the outline of your image, replicate/mirror the offset and weld them together.

    If you want the bone shape tag for the sentiment, let me know and I'lls end it to you. Please don't forget to leave your e-mail address.

    Cheers,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gayle, Great card. I think I will see if I can do this with a pic of a black lab. Would you send me the file for the bone shape? Thanks Joan bears4two@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this card, it looks just like my Beau. Could I please have a copy of this file.
    Thanks
    Pam Dodd

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found you on the cameo spotlight facebook page. I would love to get your cutting files. Not sure if you send them all or if I am supposed to specify? My email is grizzlywulff@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is very cute! You did a nice job! ~ Gail Scott ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog and I love your card! I would love the file if you would share it :)
    Julie Nolan
    jcn2084@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too would love the card. My email address is loismjohn at yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to have your card. My email address is loismjohn@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the card. It looks like a neighbors dog. Could I have the file please.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a lovely card for dog lovers, please may I have the file. pswelford@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hallo,
    graag zou ik deze file willen ontvangen.
    alvast bedankt en groetjes elly
    evanseggelen@home.nl

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have two Goldens and this card is perfect! I would love to have it, please - thanks!
    Patty M
    patricia.mckernan@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a follower and would really appreciate receiving this file, we have a golden and this card would be perfect to make for my husband for his birthday. Thanks!
    Jackie
    jackieburns99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello...
      I was hoping to receive the file for the card, I am a follower and have a golden as well. Thanks!
      Jackie
      jackieburns99@yahoo.com

      Delete