Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Spellbinders Card - Timeless Rectangle Birthday Card


I made this card for my friends Agnes, Celia and Jogry. I love the very mod color combination of pink and chocolate brown. Still going crazy with manual die cutting, I'm amazed with the number of dies that I have accumulated in the last 3 months, lots and lots! I'm having so much fun with all these beautiful dies. I fall in love with each die that I use which is enough inspiration to come up with a beautiful card. The intricacies of the cut and the beautiful embossing are just amazing.

I made an offset in Silhouette Studio of the largest die from the nestabilities set and created an easel card base for the card. I used the same offset image on the window of the matching box for the card.


I was not able to take photos of the dies used on the box:

Tag for the name - Spellbinders Fancy Tags three
Corner die on the left - Memory Box Madera Corner
Corner die on the right - Memory Box Macarena Corner

Exclusive to my blog followers only, you can request for the files used on the card which I share for free. You'll get the template for the easel card base and the sentiment plus template for the box.


Happy crafting!
Ligaya















Marianne Designs - LR0157 (Decorative Elegance)


Spellbinders Nestabilities - Opulent Ovals

Memory Box  Poppy Stamps - Crochet Corner


5 comments:

  1. Would love to try this beautiful card. Could you please send me the file thank you. kathymis@westnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card! Love how you used several die cuts on this one!!! Beautiful fonts on the sentiment!!!! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all the information and links you post. More dies to add to my ever growing collection!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, your creativity is amazing! You should truly think about selling these cards, or perhaps card kits! I'd buy them :)
    Please send the file to StampinDiva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is very very beautiful!!! Please send the file to doryscrap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete