Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One Birthday Card

Things have been quite hectic and very stressful for me in the last 10 weeks having been preoccupied taking care of my other business. The only therapy that somehow helped me relax is letting myself float back in my creativity zone. I have not done much crafting since I finished my Christmas cards last November which made me miss it so much. And once I got the momentum back, I just went on a roll. I got so inspired creating the previous card, the Spellbinders Grand Labels One birthday card and went on to create another version of the framed card using the Decorative Elements of the Labels One. I created this beautiful distressed mono chromatic blue card for my nieces Malaya and Lualhati who both love the color blue. I also made another one for my friend Agnes. I'm so in love with manual die cutting now. I just love all these dies that I have collected and I can't stop staring at the beautiful diecuts with the perfect intricate cuts and exquisite embossed impression. The beautiful designs of the metal dies make it so easy and intuitive in creating a new card design.

For the base of the card, I used the Labels One die to create a two-fold hinged card, click here for the written instructions.

I used the same sentiment tag on the previous card so I did not include the details for this layer here.

Happy crafting!
Ligaya
















Spellbinders Grand Labels One

Spellbinders Grand DECORATIVE Label One

Combination of 2 dies (skipped one size in between) for the framed
lattice laye

Combination dies form the Labels One set and
Decorative Labels One set for the top frame, used 3 layers
glued together to make the frame sturdy

Spellbinders Fancy Lattice - See photo instructions on the previous card for the
lattice layer of the card

Hinged card using the Labels One die for the base of the card

Hinged card using the Labels One die for the base of the card  

Hinged card using the Labels One die for the base of the card  

Sequence of the layers of the card
Spellbinders Ariana Blooms
Flower petals distressed with Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink and
shaped with the McGill Paper Blossoms stylus set
Spellbinders Les Papillions Two

Impression Obsession Wheat

Spellbinders Corner Sprigs

Marianne Design Decorative Elegance

Spellbinders Floral Flourishes - used to embellish box cover

Marianne Design Tiny Flower - used to embellish box cover

Marianne Design Open Flower - used to embellish box cover


Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags Two



Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink

Spellbinders Grand Labels One die used to cut window of box cover

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card. I'm so happy that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful .I would love to have the file

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gayle, another fabulous card! beautiful colours with a gorgeous floral arrangement, love the coordinating box..
    Great tutorial..
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ligaya is a while that I follow you, and say that I really admire your work, you are very good! I would like to ask you a favor, you can have the measures of the box with score board Martha Stewart? Thank you very very much, my emai is: doryscrap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gayle, you made such a beautiful cards! I have enjoyed reading your blog again. You are such an artist
    thanks Jogry

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing ms gayle -madelle-

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very amazing ms gayle. Two thumbs uo!

    ReplyDelete